Today, I want to write a quick product review for this amazing 3D mineral fiber mascara. For all the ladies who are having trouble finding the 'perfect' mascara that will make your lashes look naturally full and long without having to get eyelash extensions, here's a perfect product that you can try out! It's called the Younique 3D mascara. The packaging is super nice. It comes in two separate bottles. One is the transplanting gel and the other one is the fiber. They are used to enhance and magnify your lashes and give you a great increase in both the thickness and the volume of your lashes.
3 step process:
- First, you apply your regular mascara on your lashes.
- Then, you apply the transplanting gel
- After, you apply the fibers but be careful because they might shed a bit and go into your eyes. After several times of applying the fiber, you will learn your own ways of putting it on without getting it in your eyes.
- Then, you apply the gel on top of the fiber.
- If you want more of a fuller and thicker look you can apply it as many times as you want. One thing is that you do need to brush out your lashes because it will start to get clumped up a bit.
Here's my lashes with my normal mascara on.
Left is the regular mascara, and right is the 3d younique mascara. You can totally see the difference in volume and length.
I also tried it on my cousin who has shorter natural lashes than I do, and it did wonders! She no longer has to wear fake eyelashes because the younique 3d fiber lashes gives you the fake eyelash look but all natural! Personally, this is perfect for me because I hate wearing fake eyelashes. They're always so heavy and gives me a hard time keeping my eyes opened.
Ingredients: Younique 3D fiber lashes are made from natural ingredients such as beeswax, water, and green tea. If you continue to use them for 3 months, many have seen their lashes become longer and fuller as well!
You can get yours today through www.youniqueproducts.com/henna!